Specialties: Strategic Planning | Project Management | Learning Content Development | HR Systems | System Testing and Implementation | Customer Relationship Management | Mentoring | People Management | Problem Solving & Conflict Management | Effective Communication | Photography
Scott Blackman Photography provides Senior, Family, Wedding and Event photography services in the North Texas area.
- Grew business by 50+% year-over-year beginning in 2007.
- Provides innovative, customer focused, professional services to individuals and local school districts.
- Established sustainable entrepreneurial business practices and expanded marketing efforts beginning in 2008 in order to formalize and grow business in north Texas.
- Provides contract photography services through PortraitEFX of North Texas.
Responsible for supporting Comerica Banks Talent Management initiatives through:
- Analyzing quarterly updates to Talent Management systems from key suppliers, researching changes, determining impact to systems and recommending impact;
- Tracking learning content maturity – identifying when revisions are needed;
- Analyzing the most cost effective way to support various licenses;
- Developing learning standards (how much training per colleague for each position);
- Developing recommendations on new technology upgrades;
- Support and execute upgrades, testing and fixing 10 key Talent Management systems (including Adobe, SkillSoft, Cornerstone, etc..);
- Providing support and solving problems;
- Mapping training to every job code in the organization;
- Managing all content changes into learning systems;
- Consulting with course owners to update and improve content and manage project lifecycles;
- Executing Talent Management system security as needed;
- Communicating and negotiating with Suppliers and Clients;
- Partnering and collaborating with Information Systems to manage Talent Management systems;
- Invoicing and Tracking contracts, suppliers, licensing and payments;
- Enforcing learning standards and quality control of content;
- Following up on the Talent Management systems and with clients regarding functionality of upgrades.
Omega TeleServe is an independent telecom-consulting firm based in Frisco, Texas.
- Strengthen client service capabilities through detailed telecommunication service audits focused on identifying growth areas and filling gaps in service offerings.
- Recommend targeted solutions to increase the value of the customer’s telecommunication service investments with an eye towards long-term growth planning.
- Market within the community to identify local business telecommunication needs through sharing the latest trends and current direction within the broader telecommunications industry.
- Acquired $500,000+ contract within first 120 days.
ADEPTCentral is a Learning and Performance Management consulting firm; a subsidiary of Avalon Consulting, LLC (ADEPTCentral.com).
- Grew content development revenue from $275K annually in 2007 to annual revenue of $1.5M in 2012.
- Led strategic planning and technology implementation initiatives for content development and instructional design.
- Managed operational and HR functions for 12 person team including resource planning, revenue forecasting, performance management, client negotiations and contracting, recruiting and hiring.
- Managed multiple customer relationships with partners and partner customers to ensure top quality customer service and project management initiatives met targeted goals and expectations.
- Provided leadership and direction to 12 instructional designers, developers and project managers encouraging and driving innovative thinking that provided clients high-quality, forward-thinking, educationally sound learning content and development methods.
- Led and collaborated as a team member providing learning assessments to corporate and academic clients with the goal of enhancing and growing organizational learning.
- Coordinated efforts in the building of a community collaboration portal for customers using Liferay.
- Coordinated with other organizations within Avalon to ensure company-wide alignment with strategic business partners and clients.
- Played key role in the entrepreneurial effort establishing the ADEPTCentral Learning and Performance Management Company as a subsidiary of Avalon Consulting, LLC in 2012.
- Managed strategic projects designed to enhance and leverage JCPenney’s existing HR technology infrastructure.
- Provided leadership, counsel and coaching to Project Managers and support staff.
- Coordinated and contracted with outside workers and consultants.
- Led team tasked with developing the Company’s first HR balanced scorecard designed to measure key people metrics related to Turnover, Stability, Promotability, Diversity, Training Certification and Safety. Project resulted in a web-based tool utilized by all unit managers and key executives across the organization allowing for proactive efforts to improve HR performance enterprise wide.
- Led key initiative to move Associate Recruitment applicant tracking system from third party supported application to internal Peoplesoft ERP recruiting solution. Initiative resulted in highly integrated recruiting solution offering enhanced tools for recruiting both internal and external candidates across the entire enterprise.
- Led teams for projects including Severance Automation application, Background Check automation, Relocation Outsourcing, Charitable Giving Self Service application and Remedy HR Case Management System.
- Session Speaker: Implementation of Peoplesoft Enterprise and HR, 2004 Peoplesoft Connect Conference, San Francisco.
- Led effort to transform disparate communication environment throughout Human Resources into a centralized, strategic, and efficient communication organization.
- Developed an electronic communication tool and schedule ensuring consistency of messaging and timing of all HR communication to field units. Project outcome resulted in process and tool being widely adopted by all key departments within the Home Office for communication to units throughout the enterprise.
- Designed and developed new web standards for all HR web content. Project resulted in common look and feel for all HR web content and simplified access for all company employees for obtaining HR related information.
- Led project to implement third party content management solution. Project resulted in a streamlined tool allowing business owners and process experts, with no prior web publishing knowledge, the ability to manage and publish content via the corporate intranet.
- Team member responsible for design, development and delivery of training related to Retail Operations and Human Resources topics across the enterprise via distance learning, web and print.
- Designed, developed and delivered weekly “just in time” training to field unit managers across the enterprise supporting key corporate initiative related to Operations and HR process and system realignment.
- Led project and coordinated with third party vendor to redesign and redeploy custom-built Learning Management System impacting 140,000 associates.
- Spearheaded the expansion of role specific Communities of Practice providing best practices, peer reviewed and peer-led discussions and knowledgebase and content management learning libraries for company-wide store leaders.
- Provided leadership and management of vertical market training applications including OneTouch Systems and FirstClass.
- Coordinated with third party vendors and JCPenney Satellite Services, Engineering and IT and internal client businesses.
- Panel discussion co-chair: Blended Learning and Communities of Practice at JCPenney, 2002 TechLearn Conference, Orlando, FL.
- Team member responsible for the implementation of new enterprise HR and Operations process and system realignment. Overall team objective was to move from legacy applications to PeopleSoft ERP solution.
- Coordinate with IT, Human Resources, Operations and core Business leaders to develop a phased implementation strategy that included new hardware set up and configuration, new process and application training and large scale change management leadership.
Economics / Psychology